I'm happy, on the mend in most areas, and just got home from a giant road trip.
I have lots to tell you, including my efforts (successful, by the way) of cramming an entire year's worth of gravy consumption into three days.
But I am sleepy, and need to decompress.
I will write soon.
Until then, enjoy this picture of gravy:
BTW, this is:
- buttery yummy biscuits, cut open, laid out on a platter. Not a plate. A FUCKING platter.
- heaped with sliced, fried and seasoned taters
- covered with chicken-fried steak (somehow, I ate it, thinking it was chicken. Clearly, I was not in my right mind, as I DID order 12 pounds of breakfast food)
- smothered in melty cheese
- enveloped by some crazy-ass egg-ham-sausage-cheese mixture
- enrobed in grilled onions
- topped with about a gallon of sausage gravy