Friday, April 6, 2012

Lizard Hands and Crack Whore Teeth

So. Off Doxycycline, switched to Amoxicillin.  Why?

My teeth are browning on the edges, like a warm fabulous chocolate chip cookie, without the satisfying chocolaty amazingness.  And with more crack-whorishness. My hygenist is going to be so sad. Unless she gets paid more for extra funk.

Also, I broke out in a rash across both hands that burned in the sun and in the shower, itched like an STD, and looked like The Plague.

Oh, and I'm not vomiting anymore.

All side effects from the Doxy.

So, no more Doxy.

Win-win-win.

To top it all off, my insurance just *might* cover IV antibiotics when the time comes.

We will see what Dr. Lyme thinks in a couple weeks.

I took a recommendation from the lady at my local health food store for hand repair.

Mmmmmm, lanolin.

What are my options for my nasty-ass teeth?


No comments:

Post a Comment