Friday, September 21, 2012

Murderous Rage, For Two, Please.

Sky King likes to be helpful and supportive.

To this end, he is joining me in my food detox, complete with ClearVite protein powder.  It's a 21-day thing.  TWENTY ONE LONG ASS DAYS.

I thought I would be the worst, what with the not eating the yummies, and all.

Day One
Sky King: How 'bout next Monday?
Me: No. 

:::thinking thoughts:::
 
Today.
Him: Fine.  What can I eat?
Me: Stuff from this list:

  • Fresh water (8-10 glasses a day), herbal teas, green tea, fruit
    juices (no sugar added), vegetable juices
  • Grain foods made from rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, or tapioca
  • Fresh fruits, vegetables, beans (navy, white, red, kidney, etc.),
    peas (fresh, split, snap)
  • Fish** (not shellfish) and moderate amounts of chicken, turkey,
    and lamb
  • Olive oil (flaxseed oil in moderation)
Him: Can I have a banana?
Me: Yes. 

:::later:::

Him:  I'm HUNGRY.  For real food.  Let's go to that Vegan place.

:::later:::


Him: I'm hungry. I want more food.  Where's the food I can eat?  I want something that's good.  I don't want this almond butter.  This smells like shit. Where’s the good stuff?  Why didn’t you go to the store? Will you go to the store? And will you buy stuff I like, that I can eat?  I’m starving.

Me:  :::laughing so hard, no noise is coming out of me:::

I don't see him lasting 21 days, since 4 hours was torture.  For me, listening to him.

Misery loves company.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment