To this end, he is joining me in my food detox, complete with ClearVite protein powder. It's a 21-day thing. TWENTY ONE LONG ASS DAYS.
I thought I would be the worst, what with the not eating the yummies, and all.
Sky King: How 'bout next Monday?
Him: Fine. What can I eat?
Me: Stuff from this list:
- Fresh water (8-10 glasses a day), herbal teas, green tea, fruit
juices (no sugar added), vegetable juices
- Grain foods made from rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, or tapioca
- Fresh fruits, vegetables, beans (navy, white, red, kidney, etc.),
peas (fresh, split, snap)
- Fish** (not shellfish) and moderate amounts of
- Olive oil (flaxseed oil in moderation)
Him: I'm HUNGRY. For real food. Let's go to that Vegan place.
Him: I'm hungry. I want more food. Where's the food I can eat? I want something that's good. I don't want this almond butter. This smells like shit. Where’s the good stuff? Why didn’t you go to the store? Will you go to the store? And will you buy stuff I like, that I can eat? I’m starving.
Me: :::laughing so hard, no noise is coming out of me:::
I don't see him lasting 21 days, since 4 hours was torture. For me, listening to him.
Misery loves company.