Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grumble. Grr.

I am grumpy today.

I know, I know.  Aren't we all, sometimes.

But this whole "forever sickness" shit really has me in the dumps, especially today.  I have been on the verge of crying off and on for a couple days now, and I know PMS is only partly to blame. (Shut up, honey, I am NOT in the mood for your snide commentary-I will hurt you.)

The other day, talking to a good friend helped, but the funk came back today.  I think I just need a good cry. Is this the "grieving process" my therapist keeps talking about?


(Incidentally, one of the things that helped me a bit was a good laugh-I'm talking, laugh while spewing food from one's mouth, tears streaming down the face until I stopped making audible sounds and my husband came to check on me.  Seriously funny stuff. Thanks, J, for showing me the way to laughter when I needed it most.
If you want/need a good laugh, do what I did and go here.  And, do what I was told to do, and swallow whatever is in your mouth first, as the keyboard will never recover if you don't.  Also, DON'T read it on your smartphone while walking up to the customer service desk at Costco, the guy won't take you very seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment