- (Man, I LOVE bullet points!) The leaves turning. I know, I have mysteriously turned into a 70 year old East Coast Marm. But man, the colors-it's like nature's own acid trip. I truly want to scoop up a bunch of the damned things, bring them home, and use them to decorate. But they rot, and smell, and lose their color. So forget it.
- All my Fall clothes-boots, wool socks, jeggings (DON'T mock me!), toasty wool pea coats.
- Did I mention my boots? I REALLY love boots. MY boots. They are awesome. They are so awesome, I find myself admiring boots online, only to realize I own them. Man, I have great taste.
- The blustery day with the wind blowing, leaves crunching underfoot, people (not me, mind you) raking, kids jumping into piles of leaves
- The smells-pumpkin spice, apples baking. Yummmm.
- The colors-Fall jewel tones look really amazing, especially on me!
So, Fall is kind of starting to suck. Between the constant need for gloves, expensive wool socks, and trying to avoid outside, which I love(D), I'm getting kinda bummed.
Sorry 'bout my pissy mood. I think I need some pie.